Check out will be in USD | Price is per vehicle
- Price USD
- Price MEX$
- Choose Your Van Size
- Sedan Tours Up to 3 passengers
- Mini-Van Tours Up to 5 passengers
- Van Tours Up to 9 passengers
- XVan Tours Up to 10 passengers
- Larger Van Up to 14 passengers
Experience Cozumel, Mexico, on a Private Van Tour
Looking for a fantastic tour of Cozumel but want to make your own itinerary? One of the great things about our private tours is that you get to see Cozumel as it suits you best, according to your interests and what you feel like along the way! This is why we offer three to six-hour tours and let you choose from five different types of vehicles! Read on for some suggestions of great trips that our guests love!
One option for a three-hour tour could include having the driver/guide pick you up at your hotel or cruise ship pier, do a city tour where our guides take you to local landmarks and tell you all about Cozumel’s history with some fun facts, and afterward make your way to San Gervasio Maya ruins and then to the wild side of the island for a drive down the coastal highway for breathtaking views! You can stop along the way for pictures.
For a six-hour tour, you can add the following to the above itinerary: Enjoy a chocolate factory tour, then head to San Gervasio Maya ruins and a tequila distillery, where you learn its history and enjoy a tasting tour. You can also have a nice lunch at one of the oceanfront restaurants along the highway before stopping at Palancar beach to snorkel from the shore or get wet in the ocean, and afterward head back to your hotel or ship.
Book with us today for the best Cozumel experience!
- Pick-up/drop-off at cruise docks, ferry dock, or hotels in Cozumel
- City tour
- Waters and snacks
- Vehicle with air conditioning
- Bilingual driver/guide (Spanish and English)
- Entrance to parks, snorkel rentals, or food
- Tips for the driver
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cash for lunch, tips, and shopping